6 reasons people love Arch Linux

Old news, or so Starman told me.

1 Like

Just like in .. say .. IDK .. computers or gaming .. money and control drive development which in turn drives access, consumption, and norms .. the cycle of course being self-perpetuating.
( why is [blank energy source] so expensive and inefficient? Oh right..subsidies, incentives, and the simple fact that it hasnt had the same resources invested in it .. )

1 Like

I'll admit I can't figure out setting up partitions on Architect... It seems a bit overcomplicated, but again it may be a necessarity.

Though Plasma minimal installation comes close enough for what I want.

/me hide

1 Like

Nothing to be ashamed of.
Nothing to be judgy about.
.. the retort was aimed at self-stylized elitists.
You know - the irony of "Manjaro is bloated, I use Arch btw" when they rely on third-party installers they cant actually comprehend, or cant manage to use a CLI/TUI installer, let alone anything resembling 'the Arch way'.
Also .. I like mustard, some people dont. Thats cool. Maybe weird. But fine with me.

3 Likes

I like mustard and some people.

In fact i've always liked hors d'oeuvres.

1 Like

I suddenly have an itch to hear an aussie speaking french.
Then again I weigh the same as a duck.

1 Like

Yes but is that your nose?

1 Like

Blessed are the big noses.

3 Likes

Are there any women here?

3 Likes

hear, hear!

I can be a wo /wəʊ/ man sometimes :rofl:

2 Likes

Halibut.

2 Likes

You know we don't have those here in Romania, right? You made me google ... this is so unpleasant :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

2 Likes

That's fine, the main point is to always weave Monty Python and Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy memes into as many threads as possible. If successful then eventually we can eliminate all these pointless unimportant Linux posts & just talk full time about MPFC & HHGTTG.

6x7.

3 Likes

I think its spelt "whoah, man"

3 Likes

Oh, it's spelled that way, is it?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

yeah, i love where this is going :smiley:

2 Likes

I'm just tryin to break bread here.

2 Likes

But will the OP, i wonder...
:thinking:

Oh, & somehow we need to keep all the Mods away...
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

shew! :ballet_shoes:

3 Likes

We have @cscs on our side ... shhhh :shushing_face:
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Forum kindly sponsored by