Request the addition of a package to the Manjaro repos here. Be aware: unless there's an obvious need (or e.g. the package is unique) the answer will probably be "no", and especially so if it's already in the AUR.
Maintaining packages take a lot of time. Adding a package is not a one-off event and requires work by the package maintainer. Therefore, unless the package maintainer uses the software it's very unlikely they will maintain a new package.
General points "for" inclusion might include:
- serves unique function/use-case
- adds a definite benefit to a wide range of users
- actively maintained but infrequent updates
- I use it
General points "against" inclusion might include:
- another alternative already available in the repos (e.g. browsers, media players)
- niche (e.g. scientific software)
- proprietary or restrictive license
- old, outdated, unmaintained, AUR package
- high-frequency/daily updates (e.g.
- unreleased/pre-release software