Accidentally split wifi into 3 parts?

Screenshot from 2020-04-28 21.18.49

tldr: how do i restore wifi into a single entity

I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time so I apologise in advance if I seem incoherent. So my wifi split into three parts. Not sure if it's more than a cosmetic change. Only thing I can think of that might have had something to do with it was me me sometimes disconnecting it through right clicking and then reconnecting. If anyone more familiar with manjaro knows what I actually did so I can avoid it in the future or how to restore it to default please help.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

Please read this:

and post some more information so we can see what's really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies...

:innocent:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you're using, which CPU/GPU you have, ...

Nvm ended up just deleting two of them through nm-connection-editor. Still don't know how I managed to copy paste a wifi but problem fixed I guess.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by