Please supply this information when submitting a bug report.
- What device are you using?
Acer V5 573G
- What edition of Manjaro-ARM is installed? (eg minimal, server, etc.)
What is this????
- When did you last run updates and reboot?
- What package contains the bug?
- Describe the bug the best you can. What where you doing when the bug happened?
When taking a screenshot with PrtScSysRq will create a file screenshot but it's dummy, no image at all. And then i click PrtScSysRq make my manjaro crash and looks like locked or restart.... what i know is i must enter a password again to login.
I tried manually via terminal.
Then it's show me like that.
Look at this video.
Sorry i can't upload it here so i use youtube to host the video.
Unable to use GNOME Shell's builtin screenshot interface, resorting to fallback X11.
- Any workarounds or known fixes?
Nope, not yet. Help me