Afterglow Xbox 360 controller not working

ok so i have a issue with my 360 controller so i plug it in it flashes for a second then doesnt work i have xpad and i dont know the issue if anyone would help that would be appreciated

bluetooth?

No its wired

Please provide the output to:

inxi --full --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host
lsusb

the last command both before and after plugging in the controller.

ok i did the command and linux sees it
but i cant use the controller still
and also for some reason when i did the first command linux said there is no drivers my afterglow 360 controller

That's very good that Linux can see it, but I need to see it. :grin: and why I asked:

Please read this:

and post some more information so we can see what's really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies...

:innocent:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you're using, which CPU/GPU you have, ...

heres what is shownScreenshot_20200501_201923

Screenshot_20200501_202029

Screenshot_20200501_203556
also i tried doing some command and then it says it doesnt know my controllers usb interface

Please read this again:

because you've posted text as a picture and it's hard for me to copy-paste text from a picture! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: (=impossible)

so please try again:

and copy-paste the text of the full output please.

You've been around the forum for a few months already, so you must've seen this before in other posts and if you did not, you're aware now!

:innocent:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by