Application window goes behind under panel in KDE Plasma with Dual Monitor

I have dual monitor. Whenever I use Firefox, Chrome, any media or any window in its maximum window. It always goes below under panel. But I have already set it up with "Always Visible". Whenever I switch to single monitor it fixes it self. Or I set up to Hide panel and reset to Always visible it fixes itself.
So, When I browse internet The sidetab always goes below window.
It is a dual monitor specific problem. Is there any way to fix it?
I have all the updated packages.

system info:
Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.19.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.72.0
Qt Version: 5.15.0
Kernel Version: 5.7.9-1-MANJARO
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-4200H CPU @ 2.80GHz
Memory: 7.7 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa DRI Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Screenshot_20200730_133453

Here you can see that the "go up" button of the website is below the panel. Is there anyway to fix this bug?

Hi!
"Always Visible" means that all windows go below, change that option

Hi. There are Four option available. Always Visible, Auto Hide, Windows can go over, windows can go below.
Which on should I use? I don't want to hide the window. I want the panel to be always on top.

Hi!
I don't think panel can work like you want, I know latte-dock can but it's up to you to use it.
The only solution I can think of is make a window rule and set the size manually for all windows

I think it's a bug. I mean Maximizing window shouldn't go under if I have already set the panel to Always visible.
Panel works in single monitor, no problem there. But it happens if I expand my monitor and use system as dual monitor.

Hi!
Maybe you right, did you reported it?

No, How can I report this issue?

Hi!

Forum kindly sponsored by