Still no changes..
Still no changes..
Not much new here since last month. I did spend some time on my rofi the other day, forgot how useful rofi can be.
And Arch stays same for months
Xfce + Plank
Back to plasma KDE this month, with a tiling script.
You said aubergine, right?
I could not let Arsenal's FA Cup victory go unheralded, so a quick tribute to Highbury, where it all began. Plus the purple desktop did resemble a bloated OS based on Debian.
In 1886, [Woolwich munitions]
Wayfire shot after long ! [XFCE+COMPIZ / WAYFIRE with compiz fx]... both rock !
In order for Arsenal to become a powerhouse in English football, we had to leave South London. Highbury gave us a second life and We began collecting FA Cups
A brief historical overview on the 1913 move (There is a cool video as well)
We are no longer Woolwich Arsenal, We are the Arsenal
Spurs supporters like to bring up our south London roots.
I am aware this is not a space for football chat, but I thought the aubergine themed wallpaper went well with this month's theme.
Simple Manjaro color setup on XFCE
alternative slightly darker theme
I am surprised new macOS 11 is doing well with 4GB RAM very very surprised. Lots of programs opened and used.
Pretty simple, lxqt + plank.
Another adventure in Enlightenment window blur
Blur comes from modifying the default Flat theme
My wallpaper today is an anime schoolgirl doing some shopping in a convenience store. (Source)
- Since the Materia KDE theme didn't get updated with the last stable update, some of the new parts of Plasma such as notifications and system tray popups didn't look right with the existing version of the theme, and worse, I could barely see the blue indicators (checkboxes, radio buttons, etc.) in Latte. So I grabbed the latest git version from the AUR and, of course, I modified the theme to make the colors look a bit more consistent with the GTK theme. This time, though, I dropped the matching titlebar colors with the window contents.
- Window side borders have been removed to match the window decoration styles in the GTK theme as close as possible (see the second image).
The only thing left to achieve consistency is modifying BreezeEnhanced to match the window buttons and roundness from Materia KWin window decoration theme, which I've been avoiding due to desktop lag issues.
- The Latte panel (aka taskbar) had its size reduced from 32px to 28px as I've been using up a bit more task icon space recently.
- Added the volume control plasmoid to the Plasma desktop so I can attempt to reproduce a possible symptom of the missing startup sounds bug in Plasma 5.19
- Replaced the lower-right hot corner with the Win7 Show Desktop plasmoid as I find KDE's screen edges feature a lot harder to activate than a button
After i broke the previous install of Manjaro on my acer [less used as it lies at home; perhaps the btrfs failed to upgrade fully as on reboot it became irrecoverable]; i went for clean install of manjaro kde.
dolphin+konsole+conky+cantata playing. still a WIP....
This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.