Hell-o community!

15 Likes

Todays Herbs.....& Awesome
personalised to suit after coming across a lot of configs here
Tiles split and filled...
herbs_busy_15%3A19%3A17
Clean:
herbs_clean_2018-04-20_15-13-00

contents... polybar and plank [yet to make the top left (reverse arrow) icon to show up manjaro logo. i have given keybind to show rofimenu... help will be appreciated !

Awesome [simplepanel / rofimenu / dockbarx [plank and awesome i have some issues with plank drawing its border as a horizontal line ! so happy with dockbarx as of now
Awesome_2018-04-20_20-54-45

21 Likes

Healt.

13 Likes

I am pleased to see my "works" being used. :slight_smile:

By "work" I only mean the wallpaper. :wink:

Who likes it smaller :wink:

g54

6 Likes

I like their jobs.

1 Like

Healt.

What does it mean?

Significa salud.

thank you @muser, i'm using your wallpapers for grub, slim, and my desktop

s

community - you're unbelievable! so many of the screenshots are simply amazing. thanks for sharing.

11 Likes

(Must've clicked the wrong reply button on my old post so let's try this again)...

Can I ask what icons those are in Thunar?

which shot do you point to ? anyways i ve been using Monotone from the day i ve installed, just colorize with different themes to match and sync ! perhaps my first post of this month... yes it is monotone, [also mentioned by neofetch output]

The April 21 post (click on the link in the upper right of my post will take you to the one I'm replying to).

Monotone, interesting looking icons, need to think about if I want to give up my post notes or not...

Screenshot_2018_04_21_10_49_49

Where would I find Monotone?

1 Like

Monotone Icon Theme
traced to this when i installed Dark GTK3
i keep rotating gtk theme but i ve put a brake after i installed monotone :slight_smile:

How do you change monotone's colour?

i downloaded folder extracted contents to ~/.local/share/icons
enter the directory and it has the script to change color, you specify the HEXcode you like and rest it applies through out... there is a README

2 Likes

Doh! For some reason I didn't see that script in the folder. Thanks.

Just installed OpenBox with my i3. Using Polybar and Stalonetray. I was ripping a DVD too. screenshot

13 Likes

2018-04-22-05-31-19.png

8 Likes

Sunday explore once again.... now with a newlook Herbs...
yet to get the "M" from font-logos to show up in polybar ! :frowning:
Changes: Top left "khaki" colored TAGS list is a dzen i piped to display occupied[light blue] and active[blue] tags along with empty tags. i try to run the script to show up in polybar as custom/script but i get errors ! after almost a days work, got this configuration thats more pleasing than before... so finally changed the gtk theme and colorised "monotone"...
FULL: [qute browser, ncmpcpp, cava, neofetch]
Herbs_newlook
CLEAN: [ polybar / dzen2[tags] / plank ]
wallpaper from wallpaperswide
Herbs-clean

7 Likes

Forum kindly sponsored by