first time posting, so I am sorry if I miss some crucial info that needs to be provided.
In my recent Budgie install I cannot see active menu item in the App menu, while mouse is not hovering over it. Let's check the video of the issue:
The video describes it the best, but for those that don't have images allowed or animation doesn't work:
- main panel is put on the left
- App menu icon is used instead of default Budgie menu
- menu is opened, list view instead of icons matrix is set
- highlighted menu item has only icon visible, text is invisible
- when mouse enters the list of the applications, highlighted item is visible again
- when mouse leaves the menu window, highlighted item becomes invisible
The same behaviour occurs while applications are filtered-out.
WHAT I TRIED
- obligatory restart
- remove the app menu icon and add it again to the panel
I did not succeed to resolve this issue, can you help me with it?