My focus right now is to get the Nvidia propietary drivers working properly. I managed to install bumblebee with supposedly the right driver but Nvidia config screen shows wrong resolutions and hz and performance is pretty bad. Xrandr shows proper resolution so I guess it's just bumblebee design issue.
After that I decided to go with only Nvidia driver (no bumblebee) but apparently that's not possible.
In the end I decided to this tutorial even when I don't want primus ( [HowTo] Set up PRIME (output offload) with NVIDIA proprietary driver ) 3 times and ended up formating 3 times I call for resource helps to start from scratch.