Dual display configuration issue with hybrid Nvidia graphics

Hello there. I have fresh installed Manjaro xfce. With non-free driver. I connected my second monitor with HDMI cabel. Then I can't add it in xfce display settings. There are only my laptop monitor. But I can see my second monitor in Nvidia control panel. Below I attached some screenshots for explanation.

UPD: My videodriver is video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-440xx-prime

xfce-display

Nvidia panel screenshot
nvidia-panel

I have similar issue ... I may be wrong, but I think someone mentioned that the hybrid drivers for Nvidia and Bumblebee do Not suport second monitors (I may be wrong) ... for now I’m using the “free” drivers and I have second monitor support.
I’d be interested to hear some more clarity on this issue, I’m also new to Linux.

I have exactly the same issue. Can you please post a screenshot of your hardware configuration to help me select the right driver? I tried to do "Auto Install Open-Source drivers", but still can't get the extended monitor working.

Good day,
Thank you for posting this. I am having this issue as well. Upon research I found the following link that is talking about changing xorg.conf file.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by