Dual Screen - NVIDIA

I installed Manjaro XFCE on my laptop. The installation is going well, no worries there. On the other hand I am having a problem to activate the dual-screen, I wanted to install the NVIDIA drivers and follow this tutorial: [HowTo] Set up PRIME (output offload) with NVIDIA proprietary driver

However after following everything and restarting, the screen remains black.

Do you have a solution to correctly install the right nvidia driver and configure the dual screen in HDMI? I have a GTX 1660 Ti.

Thanks in advance to those who will help me, I've been struggling since yesterday.

I’m new to Linux and Manjaro too ... I might be wrong, but apparently only the Linux-video drivers support dual screen.

Could you give us a bit more info about your system by posting the output of inxi -Fxxxza --no-host?

also i hope you have seen the message at the top of the Howto, as your GPU is supported by the 440xx driver series.

It's all good.

I reinstalled Manjaro once after i got a black screen, i reinstalled with mhwd the intel-nvidia-440x driver, i followed the tutorial for the dual screen once again and it works, i do not hadn't done things in the right order.

Thank you for your answers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by