Duplex printing in Brother HL-L2321D

I got this model and had it working well on debian distros. However, I moved onto Manjaro KDE. The system is beautiful and don't want to go back. I have managed to get the driver installed using the tool they have on their website, so printing on one side works well. However, I have not been able to get the duplex printing to work. There was a similar query in the forum ( [SOLVED] Cannot print duplex on Brother DCP-7060D ), but I couldn't follow instructions.

Printing works well, but having duplex printing will save paper, and by extension environment and the world :slight_smile: Please elucidate as to how should I move forth.

PS- wherever I try to switch the setting for 'Duplex', it magically gets back to off as soon as I leave the page.

The problem was solved for me when I changed the required setting in http://localhost:631/printers/

Probably a simple thing to do, but I guess I am not that aware as of now. Hoping this will help someone out there. Good day!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by