Games with Japanese fonts (tekken 7)

Many games like tekken 7 japanese fonts just appear in square Screenshot%20from%202020-01-16%2021-49-46

On the top right my username comes in japanese as well as other people having japanese names. most of the CJK fonts come in square on games. Tried changing locale and installing many fonts like noto-cjk adobe cjk fonts but didnt work. Any idea ? Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Which programme are you using?

Hi, you could try to install ttf-ms-fonts from the AUR.
As this is a Wine/Proton issue you may have to install corefonts into the wine prefix of steam via protontricks. If that doesn't help you could also try the various fakejapanese fonts.

Good Luck!

@d7rk Its steam with proton. (tried multiple versions)
@pux I did install ttf-ms-fonts also i did install all cjk and all fonts from winetricks.

lol, I have the same problem. How can I fix that, guys?? I really like playing games with Japanese style, and tekken 7 is one of my favorite games ever. However, I have some problems with that game, and I can't fix it. This is why I started playing other games. I found a lot of good and verified gambling sites on λ¨ΉνŠ€κ²€μ¦ and started playing a lot of games of chance. It's pretty nice, I like the gameplay and the stylistic. If you don't know what games to play, I would suggest checking this site. It's even better, because you have an opportunity to earn some money on bets or games of chance

Please never necro bump a post. If you have an issue, please create a new topic. This is a 6 month old topic. You can, in your post, post references to other posts that you've tried following.

Forum kindly sponsored by