@zoner: We had to push out the mesa-libgvnd update some day. We already tested a lot to avoid some issues happening. We also released new install medias with todays update included. However here is a way to fix your issue. Simple put your system was not fully updated and since the symlinks for libgl are removed no graphical application will work. That is logical and fixable.
First open a terminal with
CTRL+ALT+F3. This will open tty3 for you. Log in with your root user or your normal user. With your normal user you have to add sudo before each cmd.
- First update our keys with
pacman -Sy archlinux-keyring manjaro-keyring
- Then try to use our update script to fix issues or things missing with
pacman -S manjaro-system
- If you run a 64bit system, you may install also mesa for 32bit applications with
pacman -S lib32-mesa
- Then you may update to latest mhwd with
pacman -S mhwd
- That done a normal system update might finalize your update with
- Last step would be to reboot.
Hope this helps getting your system up and running again. Else, don't hesitate to post your issues if you still have some in more detail.