I followed this guide to convert my Manjaro KDE setup to EndeavourOS. After some extra work now my ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 runs smoothly.
The extra work I did:
- Uninstall optimus-switch which doesn't work well under Arch.
- Replace Nvidia 440.100 with 450.57 which has support (not perfect yet) for reverse Prime. So it's possible to use just 1 mode (hybrid).
- Remove manjaro modules from
- Remove snap and flatpak support from pamac.
xdg-desktop-portal. This fixed "df: /run/user/1000/doc: Operation not permitted" error when running
- Rebuild grub menu and uefi boot entry with name "EndeavourOS"
- Upgrade VirtualBox extension (from 6.1.10 to 6.1.12)