it is now a long time ago I felt the need of announcing one of our development releases. However, with all the changes we did so far, it is time to do so.
- we are using now linux419 kernel series, which is the next LTS release by upstream.
- grub automatically hides the menu when Manjaro is installed as single OS. Use holding shift or pressing F8 to display grub-menu.
- we added a feature to display the manufacturer logo of your UEFI-BIOS thru-out the boot process.
- currently we ship with XFCE 4.13 packages.
- lot of changes went into Pamac.
So tell us how you like our v18.0 development release so far and what we might still need to fix.