Installation with lvm-luks, non encrypted boot and disabled #grub_enable_cryptodisk=y deactivate themes

Hello,

i use architect why i need an lvm-luks with unencrypted /boot. I need the german keyboard layout, while complex password-phrase with no equivalent on us keyboard and why i hope that in the next version comes a graphical luks/dm-crypt input;).

So architect let correctly grub_enable_cryptodisk=y disabled (#grub_enable_cryptodisk=y) but update-grub don't find the theme and don't generate the needed theme installations confs in /boot/grub/grub.d.

When i enable grub_enable_cryptodisk=y then update-grub find an theme and install an correct graphical theme.

A bug in the generation scripts from grub?

thx
TheKao

Hello!

I guess this topic is more for this category: https://archived.forum.manjaro.org/c/technical-issues-and-assistance/

That a not a newbie question :slight_smile:

@Megavolt thx for the tip, i have moved the topic. In my understanding is i was thinking that was a newbie question. But you are right and i don't want trigger a post like "go to the newbie section noob :wink: ".

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by