Installer stuck at "Waiting 8 modules" section

Hi. I just made bootable usb with Manjaro - Gnome. (manjaro-gnome-20.0.2-200531-linux56.iso). I have checked sha1sum and file is not corrupted. I made bootable usb with dd. Then i booted my main machine (PC, Intel Core 2 Duo, nvidia geforce 9500gt, 4gb ddr2 ram, 148gb hdd, previus distro: kubuntu) with this usb. But installer is stuck at "Waiting 8 modules (xxx seconds)". but live OS is working perfect. I tried offline, online, from differen usb slots. Additionally, when i exit installation and start again, it is not starting installer. In some threads people say it is bug. But i tried same usb on my weak laptop ( AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 1632MB) it passes waiting modules section. Please help, i want to use Manjaro and it's features. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forums.
Try Using Ventoy for the USB drive

All right, i will try out. Thanks for reply :slight_smile:

Typically, reason is incompatible hardware. But you can also try formatting drive manually with gparted. In most cases, it will solve problems. That is why they put gparted on live usb.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by