KDE Network Manager Insufficient Permissions and Not Authorized

First time posting here!
I installed Manjaro KDE about 5 months ago and things have been pretty much smooth until a couple of weeks ago. I'm assuming it was after an update, but I am unable to connect to WiFi networks using the network manager on the taskbar. If I try to connect to an already known network (like my home WiFi) by clicking 'Connect', I get a Network Management notification that says "Not authorized to control networking". If I try to add a network in the settings I get "Failed to add connection: not authorized to control networking". Sometimes when I try to connect or modify a network, I get "Failed to get secrets for <WiFi_Network>: Insufficient Permissions". Does anyone know whats going on or how to fix? My system is up-to-date and I'm on the latest stable kernel.

Also, I'm not sure if this is related but prior/at the same time as the network issues appeared, I started having an issue with the pamac GUI having insufficient permissions as well.

I wouldn't call myself a newbie but I'm no expert either. Any help is appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by