KDE Widgets broke

Hello,

My application launcher widgets suddenly broke and looks that:
Also, if I want to pick alternative for widget, it looks that:

Please, help. Thanks!

Your post looks like this:

2020-02-28_20-08

And when trying to view your picture in a new tab, it leads to a login page.

So please read this:

and post some more information so we can see what's really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies...

:wink: :+1: :innocent:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you're using, which CPU/GPU you have, ...

I see, you are replying my post again. Thank you :slight_smile:
Anyway, I fixed images and update my computer specs info.

Well... I don't know what info also provide. Look on screenshots and tell me did you know, what's going on, please.

And thanks for your help... Again :slight_smile:

I'm on KDE too and I don't have the application launcher you have and I have no problems! so the only help I can offer you this time is:

Get rid of that :poop: :exclamation:

:grin: :upside_down_face:

P.S. I also mistook the stormtrooper crawling out of your keyboard as the problem you were having and :joy: :joy: :joy: for about 2 seconds until I actually saw the empty widget...

Sorry to be of absolutely no help! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The problem probably occurred when I was "trying" to scale with xrandr... Can i reset it somehow? Or even have it chance to affect this?

I don't know what you have on your screen! I'm on standard KDE and this is how my stuff looks:

2020-02-28_20-41

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I fixed it... The problem was that i did a mistake and set small font size on 810px...
Hell, next crap issue...

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by