Manjaro 18.0.4 wont install 'waiting for 2 modules'

Screenshot%20from%202019-04-14%2014-56-00

Trying to install Manjaro 18.0.4 GNOME from a USB made with Rufus but the installer is waiting for 2 modules and makes no progress.

Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 6700K
GPU: GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming
Motherboard: Asus VIII Hero

Did you control the sha1sum after downloading the iso?
https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Check_a_Downloaded_ISO_Image_For_Errors

The best advice I have for you is to re download Gnome 18.04 from manjaro.org. After that, reburn the image to the USB with Rufus in DD mode. Make sure you verify checksums. More info on checksums on the manjaro website.

Did you boot using the free or nonfree option ?

Same problem here. Except that my message is "waiting for 8 modules".

I installed Manjaro about a month ago, so I know my USB drive is working properly (in other words, ISO was not corrupted), but I can't install it on 2nd computer because of this error...

Please try to unplug your network connection to see if that helps. Else try to give us more information by starting the installer from a terminal: sudo -E calamares -d

You may also try the latest 18.1-pre ISOs we just had uploaded today.

When connection was unplugged, I was receiving "waiting for 25 modules" message (waited for about 5 minutes, then aborted installer manually). Will try sudo -E calamares -d tomorrow...

I had the same issue as I installed Manjaro. Oddly enough it worked after I shut down the computer and booted it up again (not a "restart").

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by