I would like to invite all of you to the site and repo we have created recently.
Having noticed that some privacy oriented software was not easily available, we started to prepare, build and provide some of it with this repository. This makes it easy to install and upgrade these applications without having to build them yourself.
As for now there is Ungoogled Chromium (caidao) and LibreWolf (librewolf) available. But stay tuned, there will be more.
More information (including how to use it) available on https://privacyshark.zero-credibility.net/
Ale the credits for the work go to @ohfp with my little help.
Edit - 01.08.2020
What we have now:
- Caidao - ungoogled Chromium
- LibreWolf - browser based on Firefox with more than 500 privacy/security/performance settings, patches.
- Signal desktop.
- Ferdi Messenger - more info at https://getferdi.com/.
- Teams-for-linux - unofficial client for MS Teams - https://github.com/IsmaelMartinez/teams-for-linux.
- lrzip-git - A compression utility that excels at compressing large files - https://github.com/ckolivas/lrzip.
- uhk-agent - https://github.com/UltimateHackingKeyboard/agent
- Bitwarden - Open Source password Manager
- Hamsket - Open Source and Cross Platform messaging and emailing app
- Jitsi Meet Desktop - Open Source Video Calls and chat
- Standardnotes - Open Source, and completely encrypted notes app