Manjaro boot logo.

Hello. I have dell tablet and I installed manjaro on it. But there is annoying dell logo appearing. Before format, when i have windows 10, I see: Black Screen, Dell Logo, Windows 10 Boot Animation, Desktop. Now I see: Black Screen, Dell Logo, Black Screen, Dell Logo, Black Screen, Manjaro Booting Text, Dell Logo, Plymouth Animation, Manjaro Booting Text, Dell Logo, Manjaro Booting Text, Desktop. Why there are dell logo displayed about 5 times? When i have windows installed it appear only 1, so it is not bios problem, but manjaro. Can someone tell me how to replace this whole animations and images, to just: Black Screen, Dell Logo, My Animation Or Static Image, Desktop? Because now my tablet looks like Christmas Tree when booting, every second something else.

inxi -Fxxxrza --no-host
systemd-analyze

That's a "feature" of silent boot.
You can remove the quiet from the GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT= line in /etc/default/grub and update your grub config afterwards.

Ok, I installed also bootsplash-manjaro and now it works well after removing quiet from grub.
It is almost exacly i want to do. Only thing that I want to change is manjaro logo color, from white to green. It is possible?

Ok, i found the bootscreen at /usr/lib/firmware/bootsplash-themes/manjaro/bootsplash but it is single file. I try to unpack it, but it is not archive probably. So anyone can tell me how to edit this file to replace white logo with green version?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by