Here comes release-candidate rc2 for Manjaro-KDE 19.0 Kyria.
The most obvious addition for the 19.0 edition are @bogdancovaciu's new Breath2 themes, including
- plasma5-themes (complete with dark themes and custom analog clock)
- splash animation
- sddm-theme and
Additionally we have added matching skins for Yakuake, color schemes for Konsole thanks to @antikythera, and also editor Kate received some additional colour schemas.
As an alternative to the traditional 'Kickoff' Application Launcher we now also provide Plasma-Simplemenu pre-installed and ready to use.
The default kernel is latest LTS Linux54.
Recent changes since rc1:
- fixed missing icon for plasma configure-printer utility
- manjaro-printer package now automatically hides redundant entries for printer utilities (system-config-printer and cups)
- updated to calamares 188.8.131.52, now switching to partitionmanager/kpmcore 4 series
- updated release notes in manjaro-hello
Thank you as always for your continued valuable feedback.
With these latest release-candidates it will be particularly helpful to collect information about your experience with real hardware installation, including all sorts of encryption and partitioning variations. So if you have that extra piece of hardware sitting in a corner ... please don't hesitate to experiment and try to break stuff as badly as you can!
To adopt the new default look on existing installs please replace manjaro-kde-settings with manjaro-kde-settings-19.0 and after re-logging switch to global theme breath2 in Plasma System Settings.