Manjaro-specific packages which need an update

I have removed it from the repos - I will see if it is possible to convert - no promises though.

Mint themes 1.8.4 was released yesterday. :slight_smile:

@oberon

1 Like

Thanks. Updated in unstable now.

The package bashtop (blame DistroTube :laughing:) has a dependency for lm-sensors while the correct package name is lm_sensors (underscore instead of dash). Sorry if I'm off topic. I could not find a more appropriate place in the forum to post this.

Also since I am here. Dash-to-panel just got updated

This is already fixed in Archlinux 3 days ago.
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/bashtop&id=df4b1feefa89e392a954e1b257c097442215f74d

Thanks. Noted.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Non-Manjaro packages which have been flagged as needing an update

gnome-shell-extension-appfolders-manager doesn't work on GNOME 3.36 (and even breaks one of the core functionality of GNOME), and it looks like the maintainer has no intention to fix the issue.

Perhaps we should remove it from repos since it is now unusable.

Last packager is @ste74.

And exists natively in 3.36, so is redundant anyways (according to the dev).

Yep, now Is not necessary.. gnome profiles not contain It since gnome 3.36 arrived in our unstable.. not removed before but now we can remove without issue in our Isos..

@philm @oberon @jonathon please bump bauh to 0.9.3-1 release. Community repos have OUT OF DATE 0.9.0-1 release. Thanks.

In AUR is lastest stable release anyway.

Thanks

@philm i have updated the PKGBUILD of gnome-software-snap to 3.36 with working packagekit support and removed ubuntuone=true .

Ventoy got updated

Yes, it did. I pushed it to the unstable branch this morning.

https://manjaro32.org/repo-compare/community.html

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Non-Manjaro packages which have been flagged as needing an update

Sunflower - twin panel file manager - version 0.4 released.

The author posted this on the AUR page:

I would recommend waiting for a bit with this release. We did fix number of issues, but feature parity is not there yet. It will be soon.

There also seem to be some build changes in process:

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by