Manjaro-specific packages which need an update

@oberon

gtk3-classic needs an update - it's currently 3.22.25, gtk3-mushrooms is 3.22.26 (to match gtk3).

I would do it myself but there's a lot of patching going on. :slight_smile:

ok thanks! will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for updating gtk3-classic!

moka-icon-theme, the default icon theme in the Manjaro GNOME edition, needs to be updated.

Done thank you :wink:

1 Like

@Ste74 gnome-video-arcade is at version 0.8.8 now, anyone is using it in the ISOs?

Next packages needing to be updated:

mugshot 0.3.2-1
xcursor-breeze 1.0-2

Regarding to AUR newer are available:

mugshot 0.3.2-4
xcursor-breeze 1:5.10.5-1

Since is only a cursor theme i don' t think is it most changed ..
for mugshot i see only a patch added for a icons missing ..
@oberon can you take a look into here

Themes are too primitive for upgrade indeed. But in one point you discover that mouse cursor on your fresh up-to-date system looks like old swab. :slight_smile:

Specifically there are some more cursors added to the package, maybe something changed too. I think it's worth to upgrade.

1 Like

Thank you, updated both mugshot and xcursor-breeze on unstable branch right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just checked on the basis of AUR that mugshot current release is 4 not 2. Can you recheck ?

We don't follow the release of aur or arch if we adopt a pkg.. Don't worry.. The pkg is up to date now.. :wink:

1 Like

Hi guys

Could somone, rebuild Jade-dashboard, thanks.

I'm on it just now :wink:

tanks mate :+1:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Pacman-mirrors 4.7 has an "Unknown Packager"

Hi Stefano

Could you rebuild jade-menu-data, I got a new update.

thanks in advance @Ste74 :+1:

Hi @Ste74

When you can, could you rebuild jade-dashboard.

Whille researching today about mail clients for linux, I found out that Geary development is now dead and Pantheon Mail is the fork currently under development.

Last version of Geary has been released in October 2017 and there is some movement (last hours) in the development https://git.gnome.org/browse/geary/ and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geary_(software)

There is a git version of Pantheon Mail in the AUR and one stable realese has been published on github

Forum kindly sponsored by