Megasync doesn't compile

Hi, megasync in aur does not compile. I have downloaded and installed it from main site (choose arch package). Cloud services are used from much people, have package in manjaro repo is important. My 2 cent.

P.s the dropbox icons in aur are terrible...

It is better for you if you add these to your /etc/pacman.conf rather than nagging the manjaro team, as this repo contain megasync directly provided by the authors themselves

[DEB_Arch_Extra]
SigLevel = Optional TrustAll
Server = http://mega.nz/linux/MEGAsync/Arch_Extra/$arch

Just my 2c

(Note: After adding it to your /etc/pacman.conf, don't forget to run sudo pacman -Syy !)

1 Like

@thefallenrat: thanks a lot for indications. i have installed megasync from the main site (arch packages) with pacman and it has create the voice in pacman.conf. Great stuff :wink:

thanks again and have a nice day :wink:

An error would help us tremendously in figuring out why this AUR package won't compile for you.

I had the same problem a couple of days ago. It just crashed and stopped. I then dowloaded the .tar.xz (arch) file direct from mega.nz, and it installed with no problems.

A solution is reported in the comments of the AUR page

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by