Plasmashell crashes when I click on media notification

Hello everyone,

Every time I click on the media notification, the plasmashell crashes. I've tried to figure out the cause in terminal, that gaves me the text bellow:

[0320/160124.859166:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(379)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
kde.dataengine.mpris: "org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.spotify" has an invalid URL for the mpris:artUrl entry of the "Metadata" property
kde.dataengine.mpris: "org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.spotify" has an invalid URL for the xesam:url entry of the "Metadata" property
kde.dataengine.mpris: "org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.spotify" has an invalid URL for the mpris:artUrl entry of the "Metadata" property
file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.mediacontroller/contents/ui/ExpandedRepresentation.qml:296:13: QML Label: Binding loop detected for property "text"
file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/components.3/ComboBox.qml:150:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to QQmlComponent*
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/bin/plasmashell from kdeinit
sock_file=/run/user/1000/kdeinit5__0
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = plasmashell path = /usr/bin pid = 31053
KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/plasmashell

Although it points to spotify, this error occurs in every media programs.

Uninstalling spotify, the problem persists with the following message:

file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.mediacontroller/contents/ui/ExpandedRepresentation.qml:296:13: QML Label: Binding loop detected for property "text"
file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/components.3/ComboBox.qml:150:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to QQmlComponent*
(...)

Thaks!

Iuri

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by