Many thanks for providing the current release
However, I noticed the following and would therefore like to ask for improvement of the installation.
I just installed Manjaro Mate 18.1.0 from DVD with the following suggestions:
- Please explain the advantages of a UEFI installation and show even more clearly if the installation method is a BIOS/UEFI installation.
- My installation took 26 minutes, please write more clearly what is being worked on and why it takes so long.
- My system clock is running on local time, there should be a query. Since I live in Berlin, the time after installation is displayed with two hours time difference.
- The slideshow which is displayed during the installation could be in German and with more information.
- Maybe especially interesting for newbies: Please show a clear hint to the user accounts and passwords when starting the installation medium.
- I had always set Mate to show the panel in light at the top, with links: Applications, Places and System. Why is this now different and how do I get it back to the previous configuration in the quickest and easiest way possible?
Thanks in advance