Problem to update (Jerome Leclanche is unknown trust)

In a fresh install of KDE i try to update for the first time using the command sudo pacman -Syyu but in the end of the proccess the following message appears and the update stops

(423/423) checking keys in keyring [#######################################################################################] 100%
(423/423) checking package integrity [#######################################################################################] 100%
error: qtermwidget: signature from "Jerome Leclanche jerome@leclan.ch" is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/qtermwidget-0.9.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).

Thank you very much my friend. Problem solved.

1 Like

Sorry i'm realy new in this so, don't understand

Use the link and read the two link for help. But I do not know what you didn't understand :wink:

If the search here in the forum or Internet does not help it is better to create a separate area for it.

Tthans for your time.
Is my third attempt, I'm reinstalling manjaro (again) and the first post necessarily leads me to the second and when I ran the PacUI I fell asleep (3:00 am in Colombia) when woke up me was off and could not start it, it has been a whole odyssey

upgrade:

The process with the pacUI ended, and it stays in a cycle with the corrupt file, says that it does not work, deletes it and stops the process, downloads it again and returns

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by