Problem with shortcuts and IntelliJ

I use IntelliJ on Manjaro and I need to run a program with an external jar (Gurobi).
The problem is this: if I launch IntelliJ from Application Launcher or Terminal and I run the Java program on IntelliJ, I get the error java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gurobijni90 in java.build.path.
Then, (also in order to see the log outputs of the run) I try to launch IntelliJ navigating in its installation folder: cd /opt/idea-IC-201.7846.76/bin, I run ./idea.sh and everything works (no error and Gurobi works fine).

If I create a keyboard shortcut to run the commands cd /opt/idea-IC-201.7846.76/bin && ./idea.sh or /opt/idea-IC-201.7846.76/bin/idea.sh the program IntelliJ is launched, but no terminal windows is shown. If I run the java program that includes Gurobi (the external jar), I get the same error as above (like the first case I described).

If I run any java program that does not include external jars or libraries, everything works always fine.
I really do not know what to do, because I do not want to launch IntelliJ everytime by navigating in its folder and then launching the .sh file.

Thanks to everybody in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by