I'm owning a HP-Photosmart-c309a connected to my raspberry Pi for network printing.
On my Laptop i'm using Manjaro Linux.
Now what I did to add the printer to my Network was following this tutorial:
- Adding the Photosmart from my Laptop with dnssd URL and the correct Driver follows with "filter failed" every time I print.
- I can print on raw network connection => Pictures are cropped the wrong way and the selection of Paper-Sizes is too big
- hplip and cups are installed on both devices
- hpcups version on RPI = 13.18
- hpcups version on Manjaro = 13.20
Thanks for assistance. If you need any more information, I will provide that.