RTL8822BE Driver help

No actually, it is the other way around. I am amazed by your willingness to learn and try new things. I could have given you the steps to perform the changes with nano, but I thought I'd spare you the pain of learning that just now, (as you are not familiar with the terminal yet).

Good for you, for mastering nano that quickly. Hopefully this will help others with the same issue. Whenever I try to do stuff like this with most people they just don't have the patience to perform extra troubleshooting, so I really appreciate this.

Thank you so much for this. You can return the file to the way it was. What you just did will help many others, as it has given me other options I can use when advising on wifi issues.

Again welcome to Manjaro and thank you so much.

1 Like

Of course, and I do hope this can help others. As before I got it up I was trying for about 7 hours before getting it. So I can understand the struggle.

If you ever need a test rat for anything just let me know and I'll be more than willing to try. Plus will help me learn the ins and outs of the system quicker than just reading through wikis with no practical input to go along with it.

Thanks for the welcome and I am more than happy to be here! Thanks again for you assistance and have a wonderful day!

Issue FULLY SOLVED (for me haha)

5 Likes

Awesome work, and I love your attitude you will thrive using Linux. In no time at all you will be able to help others on the forum as you have the right stuff. :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by