here is another Stable Update.
Mozilla Firefox 73 itself is a modest bug-fix update that continues to pump the vein of change Firefox 72 laid out, i.e. iterative improvements rather than headline features. For this release Mozilla has delivered two substantial improvements to accessibility, the features designed to help make navigating the web easier for people who need it:
- Fixed crashes on Windows systems running third-party security software such as 0patch or G DATA (bug 1610790)
- Fixed loss of browser functionality in certain circumstances such as running in Windows compatibility mode or having custom anti-exploit settings (bug 1614885)
- Resolved problems connecting to the RBC Royal Bank website (bug 1613943)
- Fixed Firefox unexpectedly exiting when leaving Print Preview mode (bug 1611133)
- Fixed crashes when playing encrypted content on some Linux systems (bug 1614535)
More information in the release notes.
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
wget https://pkgbuild.com/~eschwartz/repo/x86_64-extracted/pacman-static chmod +x pacman-static sudo ./pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.81
- linux44 4.4.213
- linux49 4.9.213
- linux414 4.14.170
- linux419 4.19.102
- linux53 5.3.18 [EOL]
- linux54 5.4.18
- linux55 5.5.2
- linux419-rt 4.19.94_rt39
- linux54-rt 5.4.10_rt5
Package Changes (Sat Feb 15 20:19:45 CET 2020)
- stable extra x86_64: 97 new and 0 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all packages changes can be found here
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: