here is another Stable Update:
Our next fully branded Manjaro Laptop comes from Tuxedo Computers. Stay tuned for pre-orders opening ...
- Kernels got updated
- Systemd is now at v244 series
- Pamac got updated to 9.4.0-rc4-3 to support flatpak and other changes.
- Palemoon got updated to 28.8.4
- Kodi released 18.6
- KDE-git packages got updated
- Plasma 5.18 got its third point-release, which fixes most of the reported issues
- KDE-Frameworks got updated to 5.67.0
- KDE Applications got updated to 19.12.3
- Nvidia driver to updated to 440.64
- We updated Mesa to 19.3.5
- A lot of python and haskell updates
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0.2 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
wget https://pkgbuild.com/~eschwartz/repo/x86_64-extracted/pacman-static chmod +x pacman-static sudo ./pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.82
- linux44 4.4.215
- linux49 4.9.215
- linux414 4.14.172
- linux419 4.19.108
- linux54 5.4.24
- linux55 5.5.8
- linux56 5.6-rc4
- linux419-rt 4.19.106_rt44
- linux54-rt 5.4.22_rt13
Package Changes (Sat Mar 7 09:00:15 CET 2020)
- stable community x86_64: 941 new and 942 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 24 new and 25 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 531 new and 479 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 15 new and 9 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all packages changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: