[Stable Update] 2020-03-14 - Kernels, Plasma 5.18.3, KDE Frameworks 5.67, KDE Apps 19.12.3, Firefox, Kodi

My NetworkManager does not show anny connections after some random time, no network and sudo does not work anymore and I have to reboot. Anybody has an idea how to fix this?

Solved:
Disabled and stopped tlp.service. Now everything is working fine.

Network manager has been and is playing up. Restarting the service should work as a quick fix.
systemctl restart NetworkManager.service

You can also try different kernels, disabling ipv6, or replacing network manager with connman. Search the forum for more on all that.

No problem! Thank the Manjaro team :v:
(kyria - xfce)

A good write-up on how to do this here.

1 Like

I have same issue. Traced it to hplip, getting an error that said "Error: client-error-not-authorized". I will wait for the updated hplip to get to stable. The last time I went into the dev repositories, I ended up with so many version mismatches that I ended up reinstalling the distro.

I solved by upgrading hplip as suggested here from another user: (but I didn't needed to remove my printer: I just upgraded hplip)

I hope that you can solve too.

Apart the issue with hplip https://archived.forum.manjaro.org/t/unable-to-use-hp-laserjet-professional-p1102-printer-after-manjaro-19-0-2-update/128388/16 (easy to fix by just forcing the upgrade to 1:3.20.3-1), I found that this update bringed an improvement: after reboot and after resume from suspension, the wlan adapter (rtl88XXau and also iwlwifi) has been always slow to reconnect; now instead, it reconnects immediately. I suspect that is thanks to the fact that NetworkManager has been also updated (from 1.8.10-1 to 1.8.12-1).
I installed Manjaro on 9 February 2019, and I'm very satisfied.

After this update made without problem, I see another update without announcement for pamac 9.4.0-1 which was pushed to the stable branch to reimplace the version 9.4.0rc4-3 updated with this update. Nevertheless, I cannot read any announcement regarding this.

Because it probably doesn't need to have an announcement to tell everyone that a package go from RC4 phase to Release/stable, as it is most likely exactly the same package with nothing really changed (maybe a minor bug fixed or something) between stable/Release and RC4. It actually happen quite often that after a big system update that some packages received updates during the following week.

Thanks for your answer. So you seem to mean that it is not risky to update it, don't you? How can we know the difference with the last version? Is it just this little fix in Pamac repository?

I'm not sure where to check the exact difference in packages (edit: yeah I think you can see the latest commits here https://gitlab.manjaro.org/applications/pamac/-/commits/master so it seems it is same package to me than RC4), but I (and this is my own opinion based on my own experience) don't see any issue upgrading from the last Release Candidate version to the Released version as for me it just means all the Release Candidate test phases are done and now the package got its update to stable.

1 Like

A few days ago, Philm said that 9.4.0rc was pushed on Stable by error, and since they could not revert to 9.3.0, they kept the rc. I guess they simply wanted to push fixes for 9.4.0 ASAP (and ended up officializing the release of 9.4.0 at that point).

1 Like

Unfortunately the latest update has not fixed the refresh database issue. Still broken.

not sure if this first appear after this patch, but... now my journald is filled with thousands of lines like this:

Summary
                                                        QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS to set per-screen DPI.
                                                        QT_SCALE_FACTOR to set the application global scale factor.
märts 21 12:30:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351820]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
                                                        QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR to enable platform plugin controlled per-screen factors.
märts 21 12:29:05 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351799]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
                                                        QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR to enable platform plugin controlled per-screen factors.
märts 21 12:29:04 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351795]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:28:53 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351786]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:28:49 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351780]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:28:12 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351767]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:28:12 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351761]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:27:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351751]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:27:23 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351744]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:26:29 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351717]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:26:25 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351710]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:25:13 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351679]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:25:09 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351671]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:25:07 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351666]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:25:02 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351660]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:25:00 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351652]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:24:59 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351646]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:23:18 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351600]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:22:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351579]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:22:31 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351574]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:22:21 Zen kded5[1213]: Service  ":1.21061" unregistered
märts 21 12:22:21 Zen kwin_x11[1262]: qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 64135, resource id: 104857601, major code: 15 (QueryTree), minor code: 0
märts 21 12:22:06 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351538]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:21:22 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351514]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:20:51 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351487]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:20:32 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351477]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:20:28 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351470]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:19:30 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351439]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:19:26 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351432]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:18:53 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351401]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:17:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351359]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:17:22 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351349]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:16:48 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351314]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:16:13 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351305]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:15:24 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351273]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:14:24 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351245]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:14:17 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351235]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:13:34 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351202]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:12:44 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351166]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:12:43 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351162]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:12:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351158]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:12:39 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351150]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:11:51 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351121]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:11:50 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351117]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:11:44 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351109]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:10:56 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351090]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:10:16 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351053]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:09:46 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:154:25: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
märts 21 12:09:46 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:132: TypeError: Value is undefined and could not be converted to an object
märts 21 12:09:46 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:140:25: Unable to assign [undefined] to int
märts 21 12:09:46 Zen plasmashell[1275]: file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/components.3/ComboBox.qml:150:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to QQmlComponent*
märts 21 12:09:17 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351007]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:09:16 Zen baloo_file_extractor[351003]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:09:14 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350998]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:09:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350994]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:09:06 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350983]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:09:00 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350977]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:08:59 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350973]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:08:58 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350961]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:08:57 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350957]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:08:44 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350931]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:08:04 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350907]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:07:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350888]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:07:29 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350879]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:06:29 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350842]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:06:15 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350835]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:05:14 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350799]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:04:58 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350789]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:04:52 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350767]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:04:14 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350737]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:03:03 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350710]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:03:00 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350706]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:02:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350677]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:02:00 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350652]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:01:15 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350619]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 12:01:08 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:154:25: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
märts 21 12:01:08 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:132: TypeError: Value is undefined and could not be converted to an object
märts 21 12:01:08 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:140:25: Unable to assign [undefined] to int
märts 21 12:01:08 Zen plasmashell[1275]: file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/components.3/ComboBox.qml:150:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to QQmlComponent*
märts 21 12:01:08 Zen plasmashell[1275]: org.kde.plasma.notifications: Trying to replace notification with id 1591 which doesn't exist, creating a new one. This is an application bug!
märts 21 12:01:01 Zen CROND[350594]: (root) CMD (run-parts /etc/cron.hourly)
märts 21 12:00:45 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350570]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:59:45 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350523]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:58:25 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350460]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:58:25 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350453]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:57:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350399]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:56:25 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350353]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:56:13 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350346]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:56:12 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350342]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:56:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350338]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:56:03 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350334]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:55:58 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350328]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:55:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350303]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:55:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350297]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:55:09 Zen kwin_x11[1262]: qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 23143, resource id: 176160833, major code: 12 (ConfigureWindow), minor code: 0
märts 21 11:55:08 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350291]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:55:06 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350287]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:55:04 Zen kwin_x11[1262]: qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 9813, resource id: 176160831, major code: 12 (ConfigureWindow), minor code: 0
märts 21 11:55:04 Zen kwin_x11[1262]: qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 9812, resource id: 176160831, major code: 12 (ConfigureWindow), minor code: 0
märts 21 11:55:04 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350277]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:53:09 Zen snapd[744]: autorefresh.go:397: auto-refresh: all snaps are up-to-date
märts 21 11:53:09 Zen snapd[744]: storehelpers.go:436: cannot refresh: snap has no updates available: "core", "core18", "snapd"
märts 21 11:52:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350190]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:47:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[350054]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:42:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349869]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:39:15 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349746]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:38:01 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349708]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:56 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349697]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:51 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:154:25: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
märts 21 11:37:51 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:132: TypeError: Value is undefined and could not be converted to an object
märts 21 11:37:51 Zen plasmashell[1275]: qrc:/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.volume/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml:140:25: Unable to assign [undefined] to int
märts 21 11:37:51 Zen plasmashell[1275]: file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/plasma/components.3/ComboBox.qml:150:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to QQmlComponent*
märts 21 11:37:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349642]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:14 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349628]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:14 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349620]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:11 Zen kwin_x11[1262]: qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 41158, resource id: 176160821, major code: 12 (ConfigureWindow), minor code: 0
märts 21 11:37:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349614]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:08 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349610]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:06 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349603]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:37:06 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349596]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:33:49 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349448]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:33:13 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349415]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:33:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349409]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:33:11 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349404]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:33:08 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349397]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:33:05 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349393]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:33:04 Zen kwin_x11[1262]: qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 28805, resource id: 176160815, major code: 12 (ConfigureWindow), minor code: 0
märts 21 11:33:04 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349384]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:
märts 21 11:32:42 Zen baloo_file_extractor[349350]: Warning: QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO is deprecated. Instead use:

same issue here on two different pc.. Tried some tricks but still haven't find a fix :frowning:

I think I encountered a minor bug in pamac 9.4.0-1. I was installing the package nemo-media-columns from the AUR. Part of its dependencies is python-pypdf2, which it said it would also build as part of the nemo-media-columns install. But after clicking apply, I got the missing dependency error for python-pypdf2. I decided to try installing python-pypdf2 first (also thru pamac). It installed successfully, then after that I tried to install nemo-media-columns and it completed without errors. So I guess python-pypdf2 not installing as part of the nemo-media-columns dependencies was a bug? Either way, I just wanted to leave my feedback on a proper channel.

I have the same issue with Brother dcpj125 driver. It requires lib32-libstdc++5 which I need to build separetly.

Just tried to use evolution and setup my gmail account and am unable to use it. i have tried to install gnome-keyring to create a keyring while creating the account. this didn't work. i think there might be a missing dependency

See if this is relevant to your issue:

If not, I would suggest to create a new topic describing your issue in details.

1 Like

that unfortunately didn't work. would you know if gnome-keyring is require to run evolution for evolution keyrings. there used to be a package called something like pksc11 also required for it to work

Forum kindly sponsored by