welcome to another testing update of Manjaro. Mostly we worked on our Kernels, Deepin, Xorg and added regular upstream updates as usual.
Here is the list of changes in more details:
- We updated some of our browsers
- We updated some of our kernels
- We added the latest KDE Frameworks
- We worked again on the systemd issue
- We added the latest Deepin packages
- We upgraded our Nvidia driver
- We upgraded some parts of our Xorg-Stack
- We added regular upstream updates like Foomatic-DB, Haskell and Python
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.55
- linux318 3.18.99 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.50
- linux44 4.4.121
- linux49 4.9.87
- linux414 4.14.26
- linux415 4.15.9
- linux416 4.16-rc5
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.24_rt19
- linux-RT 4.14.24_rt19
Package Updates (Wed Mar 14 07:49:25 CET 2018)
- testing community x86_64: 373 new and 373 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 29 new and 29 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 332 new and 432 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 9 new and 11 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: