I have just noticed today that the audio output is not working anymore on my computer. Apart from the daily Manjaro updates, I don't touch my settings at all.
I have checked the audio settings and tried all profile combinations without any fruitful results. None of them is working anymore. The sound was working well a few days back.
I have attached screenshots of all the options that I am seeing. I remember there was a duplex option but I don't see it anymore. It was the only working one.
My system settings are as follows:
- Operating System: Manjaro Linux
- KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.5
- KDE Frameworks Version: 5.70.0
- Qt Version: 5.15.0
- Kernel Version: 5.7.0-3-MANJARO
- OS Type: 64-bit
- Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
Your help will be much appreciated.