Trouble installing Manjaro on emachines W3623 computer

Yes. Correct and working as it should.

I have more to do?

I vow to never get a more complicated system :laughing:
haha jk curiosity is a pain but I can't help it!
Thank you for all of the help! I'm going to put you on speed dial!
"Help! @gohlip! Manjaro is down and I can't get it back up!"
please tell me you got the reference

You're welcome.

No way, there's lots of people here who are much better in many different ... matters than I.

Your system is not complicated. Just that your partitioning of your (new) disk needs to be set before use. I did not know it was new until we broached the battery issue. Old disks (like with windows) are already prepartitioned, for example.

Good night.

ps: just to please petsam, your output needs to be between the (```) - 3 on top and 3 below.
Output in between. Not apostrophes or commas.
The character key is in the keyboard next to the number 1 key. Top Left of the keyboard.
Complicated? Yeah! Stupid thing, I agree.

1 Like

Darn I was gonna make a necklace with a button to automatically contact you... :joy:

Haha one more thing. I'm not sure which post solved my problem exactly as most were split up?

Umm... I'd have to see an example but okay!

Oh and goodnight!

You may find some tutorials useful

1 Like

Thanks @AgentS! I’ll give these a read! Sorry to you and @gohlip for being uneducated on this. I’m a farmer with a fascination for computers! Thanks for having the patience to help me!

Ooh okay I thought those were the right ticks. I see what you mean @AgentS. It was a slight difference I did not notice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by