I'm connected to the wifi. The machine specification from Lenovo:
- Processor: Intel Celeron 4205U Dual Core Processor
- Memory:4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB SATA Solid State Drive
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 610
- Optical Drive: None
- Audio: 2 x 1.5W speakers with Dolby Audio
- Battery life: Up to 6 Hours
- Wireless: 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Combo
From F2 I can get open the BIO with this information at:
Lenovo setup utility.
information>configuration>security>boot and click,
Boot Mode [UEFI] -- This line is very clear --
Fast Boot [Enabled]
USB Boot Enabled]
PXE Boot to Lan [Enabled]
IPV4 PXE first EFI [Enabled]
Window Boot manager (SAMSUNG M27LN128HAHQ-000 L2)
I was trying to 'turn off' Boot Mode and Fast Boot but I don't see how, I can get it, means there is not a clear option to me of how to do it in order to be able to boot the USB with Manjaro, windows comes back always.
Thanks for any help.