I have now rebuilt new point releases for all our kernels (except 4.20).
Apart from that of course also some other updated packages have arrived as usual.
Afaik nothing particularly exciting to report in that area ... so far
Detailed list of updated packages can be found here
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.65
- linux318 3.18.139 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.179 - ! see here !
- linux49 4.9.171
- linux414 4.14.114
- linux419 4.19.37
- linux420 4.20.17
- linux50 5.0.10
- linux51rc 5.1rc1.d0317.g9e98c67 (experimental. no extramodules, yet)
- linux419-rt 4.19.31_rt18
- linux50-rt 5.0.5_rt3
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: