I am happy to announce another Unstable Update.
With this we most likely have BREAKAGE in several packages due to the poppler and ICU rebuilds by upstream. It might take a while until we find time to stablize unstable branch again.
- python 3.8, poppler and icu rebuilds by Arch
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of mnjaro-kde-vanilla, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages.
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Our current supported kernels:
- linux316 3.16.75
- linux44 4.4.201
- linux49 4.9.201
- linux414 4.14.154
- linux419 4.19.84
- linux53 5.3.11 (no catalyst module!)
- linux54 5.4.0-rc7 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt26
- linux52-rt 5.2.21_rt13
Package Changes (Thu Nov 14 16:16:08 CET 2019)
- unstable core x86_64: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
- unstable multilib x86_64: 9 new and 9 removed package(s)
- unstable extra x86_64: 356 new and 356 removed package(s)
- unstable community x86_64: 2089 new and 2086 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all packages changes may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced:
The wiki post is here