Virtualbox "Failed to import appliance" Blackarch OVA

I downloaded blackarch-linux-2020.06.01.ova and when I opened the ova it started to import it into Virtualbox (version 6.1.10r138449). At the end I got this error:

Failed to import appliance /home/tacticalgeek/Downloads/Blackarch 2020.06.01/blackarch-linux-2020.06.01.ova.

Result Code: NS_ERROR_INVALID_ARG (0x80070057)

Anyone know what the issue might be? I tried searching before I posted this, however I was unable to find a solution.

Quick system info:

DISTRIB_ID=ManjaroLinux
DISTRIB_RELEASE=20.0.3
DISTRIB_CODENAME=Lysia
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Manjaro Linux"
5.7.0-3-MANJARO
plasmashell 5.19.3
Qt: 5.15.0
KDE Frameworks: 5.72.0
kf5-config: 1.0

Detailed system info:

System:    Host: .... Kernel: 5.7.0-3-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 10.1.0 
           Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.19.3 Distro: Manjaro Linux 
Machine:   Type: Laptop System: Dell product: Precision 7510 v: N/A serial: <root required> 
           Mobo: Dell model: N/A serial: <root required> UEFI: Dell v: 1.15.4 date: 12/08/2017 
Battery:   ID-1: BAT0 charge: 56.2 Wh condition: 76.4/91.0 Wh (84%) model: Samsung SDI DELL TWCPG68 
           status: Charging 
CPU:       Topology: Quad Core model: Intel Core i7-6820HQ bits: 64 type: MT MCP arch: Skylake-S rev: 3 
           L2 cache: 8192 KiB 
           flags: avx avx2 lm nx pae sse sse2 sse3 sse4_1 sse4_2 ssse3 vmx bogomips: 43214 
           Speed: 800 MHz min/max: 800/3600 MHz Core speeds (MHz): 1: 800 2: 800 3: 800 4: 800 5: 800 6: 800 7: 800 
           8: 800 
Graphics:  Device-1: Intel HD Graphics 530 vendor: Dell driver: i915 v: kernel bus ID: 00:02.0 
           Device-2: NVIDIA GM107GLM [Quadro M1000M] vendor: Dell driver: nouveau v: kernel bus ID: 01:00.0 
           Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.8 driver: intel,nouveau unloaded: modesetting resolution: 1920x1080~60Hz 
           OpenGL: renderer: Mesa Intel HD Graphics 530 (SKL GT2) v: 4.6 Mesa 20.1.3 direct render: Yes 
Audio:     Device-1: Intel 100 Series/C230 Series Family HD Audio vendor: Dell driver: snd_hda_intel v: kernel 
           bus ID: 00:1f.3 
           Device-2: NVIDIA GM107 High Definition Audio [GeForce 940MX] vendor: Dell driver: snd_hda_intel 
           v: kernel bus ID: 01:00.1 
           Sound Server: ALSA v: k5.7.0-3-MANJARO 
Network:   Device-1: Intel Ethernet I219-LM vendor: Dell driver: e1000e v: 3.2.6-k port: f040 bus ID: 00:1f.6 
           IF: enp0s31f6 state: down mac: 28:f1:0e:48:d3:b6 
           Device-2: Intel Wireless 8260 driver: iwlwifi v: kernel port: e000 bus ID: 02:00.0 
           IF: wlp2s0 state: up mac: e4:a7:a0:52:13:04 
           IF-ID-1: vpnvancouver2 state: unknown speed: N/A duplex: N/A mac: N/A 
Drives:    Local Storage: total: 476.94 GiB used: 166.91 GiB (35.0%) 
           ID-1: /dev/nvme0n1 vendor: A-Data model: SX8200PNP size: 476.94 GiB 
Partition: ID-1: / size: 459.50 GiB used: 166.90 GiB (36.3%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/dm-0 
           ID-2: swap-1 size: 8.80 GiB used: 8.2 MiB (0.1%) fs: swap dev: /dev/dm-1 
Sensors:   System Temperatures: cpu: 39.0 C mobo: 49.0 C sodimm: 41.0 C gpu: nouveau temp: 41 C 
           Fan Speeds (RPM): cpu: 2621 
Info:      Processes: 302 Uptime: 20d 23h 57m Memory: 31.26 GiB used: 4.00 GiB (12.8%) Init: systemd Compilers: 
           gcc: 10.1.0 Shell: bash v: 5.0.18 inxi: 3.0.37

A couple of things i notice/mention:

Is already at 5.7.9-1 on all branches. Either you did the last update but you did not reboot the system, or you did not update at all, but then

couldn't be without the last update. So, please reboot your system.

Maybe spaces in the name of that folder are not helping somehow. For example, change it to:
Blackarch_2020.06.01

Make sure that file is not corrupted.
Also try eventually to create a new VM with that file attached as virtual disk.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I rebooted the system, and am fully updated now.
I tried renaming the folder as you suggested, that hasn't fixed the issue.

As you suggested again, to make sure the file in not corrupted, I reloaded the torrent file, it completed the check, and is now only 99.9% complete with 4mb remaining, which is strange because before it said it was 100% complete. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Will update the status of this post when I have it hopefully working soon.

Thank you again.

EDIT: I keep getting a stall on the torrent for it, and it's stuck at 99.9%, the status of the only tracker (http://tracker.vrpnet.org:6969/announce) says not working in qBittorrent. Will try re-downloading by other means.

Forum kindly sponsored by