Weird monitor behaviour causing inpropper shutdown and menu entries missing

Greetings!

After solving one problem here comes another. From one side it's annoying, but on the other side, I learn a lot about my system.

Well, this time after yanking out all my monitors and plugging them back in they wouldn't start so I had to force restart the computer.

my third monitor never starts with the rest when i boot up the PC or after they turn of after 20 minutes. So I have to seemingly random yank out and plug them in randomly one at a time until all 3 are on and showing. Because from the systems "display" menu entry i can see all 3 and move around and arrange which monitor goes where even tho the actual monitor is in standby mode.

So now I noticed when I tried rebooting there are no reboot or shutdown alternatives, only the others like log out, switch user and hibernate.
From the system menu, i started "Startup and shutdown" and this is all that's there:

"The module Startup and shutdown is not a valid configuration module."

"The diagnosis is:
The desktop file settings-workspace-session.desktop does not specify a library."

So I looked and found this: (https://chadd.ie/properly-end-kde-session-shell-without-root-privileges/)

"To end a KDE session from the shell without root privileges what you can do is send a logout command via dbus to KDE. This then should terminate the session.

_ The command is as follows:__
_ qdbus org.kde.ksmserver /KSMServer logout 0 0 0"_

_ First parameter:_

_ 0 = Do not wait for confirmation_
_ 1 = Wait for confirmation (with a 30 second timeout)_
_ Second parameter:_

_ -1 = Prompt for action, defaulting to shutdown (Only makes sense when waiting for confirmation.)_
_ 0 = Logout_
_ 1 = Restart_
_ 2 = Shutdown_
_ The third parameter is the “when” parameter, but it isn’t clear what its impact is."_

No one knows what the third parameter does?!

System:    Host: premier69-pc-manjaro Kernel: 4.17.0-2-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.12.5 
           Distro: Manjaro Linux 17.1.10 Hakoila 
Machine:   Type: Desktop System: ASUS product: All Series v: N/A serial: <root required> 
           Mobo: ASUSTeK model: SABERTOOTH Z87 v: Rev 1.xx serial: <root required> UEFI: American Megatrends 
           v: 2302 date: 03/06/2017 
CPU:       Quad Core: Intel Core i7-4770K type: MT MCP speed: 1612 MHz min/max: 800/3900 MHz 
Graphics:  Card-1: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD/ATI] Tonga PRO [Radeon R9 285/380] driver: amdgpu v: kernel 
           Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.19.6 driver: amdgpu,ati unloaded: fbdev,modesetting,radeon,vesa 
           resolution: 1920x1080~60Hz, 1920x1080~60Hz, 1920x1080~60Hz 
           OpenGL: renderer: AMD Radeon R9 380 Series (TONGA DRM 3.25.0 4.17.0-2-MANJARO LLVM 6.0.0) 
           v: 4.5 Mesa 18.1.1 
Network:   Card-1: Intel Ethernet Connection I217-V driver: e1000e 
Drives:    HDD Total Size: 4.21 TiB used: 2.90 TiB (68.8%) 
Info:      Processes: 270 Uptime: 1h 04m Memory: 31.35 GiB used: 3.68 GiB (11.7%) Shell: bash inxi: 3.0.10 

I used pastebin to include some logs, I hope they are useful:
Xorg.0.log

and:

Xorg.0.log.old

I think these are two unrelated issues:

• monitors not being detected at startup
  • entries for logout missing

you might be right, but should i create a seperate? because I'll have to include the same system logs then , right?

Let's wait for other replies first.

What is

mhwd -li

Try re-installing

it essentially said: Warning No installed usb configs, but I am in a live session booted from the usb, since i can't login to my installation at all.

What do you mean?
Cant you use TTY ?
Try editing GRUB command ( add 3 at the end of linux command/line).

Forum kindly sponsored by