Which gpu does the game run on

I made a fresh Manjaro install on my notebook with hybrid graphics. To my surprise after auto installing the proprietary drivers through mhwd as well as the following packages (might be overlaps)

sudo pacman -S wine-staging giflib lib32-giflib libpng lib32-libpng libldap lib32-libldap gnutls lib32-gnutls mpg123 lib32-mpg123 openal lib32-openal v4l-utils lib32-v4l-utils libpulse lib32-libpulse libgpg-error lib32-libgpg-error alsa-plugins lib32-alsa-plugins alsa-lib lib32-alsa-lib libjpeg-turbo lib32-libjpeg-turbo sqlite lib32-sqlite libxcomposite lib32-libxcomposite libxinerama lib32-libgcrypt libgcrypt lib32-libxinerama ncurses lib32-ncurses opencl-icd-loader lib32-opencl-icd-loader libxslt lib32-libxslt libva lib32-libva gtk3 lib32-gtk3 gst-plugins-base-libs lib32-gst-plugins-base-libs vulkan-icd-loader lib32-vulkan-icd-loader lib32-gnutls lib32-libldap lib32-libgpg-error lib32-sqlite lib32-libpulse linux56-headers linux56-nvidia-440xx nvidia-440xx-utils lib32-nvidia-440xx-utils vulkan-icd-loader lib32-vulkan-icd-loader

Battle.net and WoW worked sort of "out of the box" (both via lutris). I previously thought that I would need to set up optimus switch or something else like primusrun to play WoW which requires DXVK to work. At least it did need tinkering on my previous Nvidia hybrid hardware.

My question is: how do I know if WoW uses my Nvidia mx250 (it seems to be working, so thats probably a sign of it) or my DE (plasma) uses the intel integrated one? How do I know if things are set up properly?

Edit: I currently have under my nvidia card video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-440xx-prime and video-linux, under the intel card video-linux installed.

How to provide good information in your posts

https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Configure_Graphics_Cards

pssssst.
If you havent figured it out yet .. the PRIME setup for your dual-gfx means you need to use prime-run to invoke the nvidia card. Ex:

glxinfo | grep 'renderer strong'
prime-run glxinfo | grep 'renderer string'

These seem to be working as expected, intel for the first command and NVidia for the second. However, I am launching my game from Lutris, so I have no idea where might the render offload be specified in that "chain". Is there a way to query this information for an already running application?

I dont use wine/lutris or nvidia/optimus .. so I dont know.
I dont even know how you launch the game at all.
But from what I just read .. it seems Lutris has

launcher settings for GAME on the System Options tab there is a Command prefix option

Where you would put prime-run

And that sounds very similar to Steam, which I do know you have to set game 'launch options' and put there exactly:

prime-run %command%

(I do not know how to tell 'in-game' .. I suppose some of them have debugging or overlay options that would tell you, but again I dont know)

Forum kindly sponsored by