So I've finally made it! I officially know everything...
So I went looking for other high-rep users, and these are the giants of the Manjaro forum:
- bogdancovaciu: 847 solutions accepted.
- tbg: 418 solutions accepted.
- bill_t 383 solutions accepted.
- xabbu 362 solutions accepted.
- gohlip: 318 solutions accepted.
- xircon 311 solutions accepted.
- dglt 302 solutions accepted.
(300+ rep only, excluding anyone with Manjaro Team / moderator status)
but I noticed that none of them have TL4 status and as I used to be a TL4 somewhere else my question is:
Why are there no TL4s here on the forum???
Why I'm asking, you say?
- TL4s can:
- Edit anyone's post, so editing new user's posts that used ` instead of ```and then PMing them how to do it better next time is so much more efficient then posting an answer telling them to do so.
- Reclassify things all by themselves (Rants and raves? Moved! N00b question in Technical assistance? Moved!)
- Unlist abusive posts.
- Flag spam immediately (doesn't seem to be a huge problem today)
Why? Oh, why aren't there any, I'm begging you!