Wifi drive and resync error starting Manjaro

Hi,

I was running sudo journalctl -p 3 -xb to make Manjaro stable and back up, I managed to fix most of the errors, but this image remained:

Probably this is the cause of my wifi falling all day, I really want to solve the same, I searched the subject and found a post with the command sudo pacman -U https://archive.archlinux.org/packages/l/linux-firmware/linux-firmware-20180825.fea76a0-1-any.pkg.tar.xz that would solve, but the package is no longer available.

I searched the Arch wiki but no errors related to ath10k_pci. I don't even know yet what to do, I'm already trying to solve some hours, but nothing.

Please do not post pics of terminal outputs. I am only using a cell phone and cannot read outputs on such a small size screen. If you do not have a working connection for posting terminal outputs then use USB phone tethering for a temporary connection. Only post terminal outputs as text (preferably properly formatted with code tags) .

Read and try all my suggestions on this thread:

The solution on the linked thread is unlikely to apply in your case, but many of the other fixes listed there may help with your issue.

Please answer the following questions.

1. Have you searched your errors for information online (results indicated)?

2. Did your disconnect issue start recently after a system update?

3. Did you just install Manjaro and the wifi has been disconnecting since you installed?

4. You did not state your desktop, which are you using?

5. Has your wifi worked properly on different distro's, desktops or live boot versions of Linux?

6. If so, which kernel versions and Linux firmware versions did your wifi work properly with?

7. Have you tested other kernels?

8. Test at least three alternate kernels, list all the kernels tested. Is there any differences in your connectivity on different kernels?

9. Desktop? Laptop?

10. Internal wifi? External USB Wifi dongle?

11. What is your wifi's identification number (chip ID).

12. What is your computer manufacturer's model, or motherboard model number.

As you can probably tell, we require far more info than you posted to diagnose your issue. If you answer all my questions, hopefully we may have a shot at resolving your wifi issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by